Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Love Streams Into Ratings!

I just watched/discovered Love Streams, that amazing John Cassavetes film in which Gena Rowlands, with distinctly large hair I must say, goes a little bit too far with her acts of love. It's so honest, hilarious and depressingly human.

In this scene Sarah wants to give Robert something in his life that he can love. Perhaps a baby, or be that as it may, a farm. It's so tragic... Stunningly acted and painfully funny too so that it works on its own as a short film.




I like how that youtube clip is bilingual because this scene also inspires me to my own ludicrous act of getting your love... By linking to what 95% of you came to this site for in earnest:

Hardcore Nudity!

The most searched for image on my site:


And yet I always thought it would be this one...

Judging by that alone, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Part 2: Freddy's Revenge must be a widely loved classic on par with The Godfather, Part II!

Shameless. Homoerotic and shameless. I'm glad I have consistent readers.

No comments: