Sunday, April 27, 2008

Life's little discoveries...


I too am disgusted with the pun in the title, but still retain all artistic copyright.

One of my favorite (degraded, but beloved) little people in cinema caused a small revelation for me today.

I looked up Hungarian actor Mihaly 'Michu' Meszaros. I knew him at his best as Hans, the sharply dressed butler in the 80's horror film Waxwork. He bows like no other and greets his guests at the door in a sound byte perfectly ripe for my future ringtone: "WELCOME to the Waxwork!"

I've loved him ever since.


Little did I know that Meszaros is also TV's beloved ALF! It's as if two very sweet worlds collide. Well, he's ALF as long as he's in full-body shot that is. So every time you saw ALF scurry past the sofa in pursuit of a kitten, that was all 2 feet, 8 and 3/4 inches of Michu Meszaros!

"I got some cool pogs: ALF pogs! Remember ALF? He's back... In pog form!"


No comments: