Saturday, February 7, 2009

Art Class with Kate Winslet



Today's Lessons:


Lesson 1: Persuade other artists to show you their techniques

"I want you to draw me like one of your Fre
nch girls. Wearing this. Wearing only this."



Lesson 2:
Use life models



"Oh, I haven't gotten around to drawing her yet. I was going to pop her on a rock, but I seem to have run out of room. Sorry... I don't know if you noticed, Mrs. Collins, that I've actually drawn St. George in the likeness of the world's greatest tenor, Mario Lanza."


Kate's Favorite Color:
Blue


Kate's Favorite Medium:
Watercolor


As long as we're all sharing our creative output, I've posted the latest installment of "Signatures" over at Film Experience, dedicated this time to the great artist Kate Winslet. Read it in the tub.

No comments: