Friday, October 31, 2008

"The Sex Talk" with Margaret White




"I should have killed myself when he put it in me. After the first time, before we were married, Ralph promised never again. He promised, and I believed him. But sin never dies. Sin never dies.



At first it was alright. We lived sinlessly. We slept in the same bed, but we never did it. And then, that night... I saw him lookin' down at me that way. We got down on our knees to pray for strength. I smelled the whiskey on his breath... Then he took me. He took me, with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on his breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touchin' and his hands all over me. I should've given you to God when you were born, but I was weak and backslidin'... And now, the devil has come home.


We'll pray. We'll pray. For the last time we'll pray."

2 comments:

Pax Romano said...

Adam,

Would that Mrs. White's sex ed talk be taught in school's country wide, we'd spend much less time talking about teen pregnancy.

Happy Halloween!

Adam said...

From your mouth to God's judgmental, judgmental ears.